International Workshop on Managing and Mining Heterogeneous Big Mobile Data from Smart Devices (BigMobile 2017)
BigMobile aims to prompt the research on managing and mining the big mobile data. We welcome both research paper and demo.
- Papers including research results, position papers, and practice and experience reports, up to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Demo proposals describing a prototype of system, up to a maximum of 2 pages.
- Papers must be formatted in PDF according to the IEEE two-column format for conference proceedings:
- Papers must be submitted through EasyChair: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bigcomp2017
- Submission deadline: December 21, 2016
- Acceptance notification: December 30, 2016
- Camera ready: January 15, 2017
- Workshop date: February 13, 2017
To prompt research excellence, BigMobile will set up a best paper award. The award selection is based on the paper’s final review scores. The award winner(s) will be also eligible for one free registration.