* Author Registration Deadline: January 16, 2017
* Early Registration Deadline:
February 1 February 8, 2017 (Extended)
Conference Registration Fee
(by Jan. 16, 2017)
(by Feb. 8, 2017)
|Regular||Member||USD 650||USD 650||USD 750|
|Non-Member||USD 850||USD 850||USD 950|
|Student||Member||–||USD 300||USD 400|
|Non-Member||–||USD 400||USD 500|
- All accepted paper registration should be made by Jan. 16, 2017.
Manuscripts received after this date will NOT be published in the proceedings of this conference.
- All accepted paper must be registered as Regular registration.
If multiple papers are accepted, each paper SHOULD be registered as Regular registration.
Method of Payment
- * Card
- Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
- Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
- * For Bank Transfer
- Bank Name: WOORI BANK PANGBAEYOK BR.
- SWIFT Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
- Account No.: 792-067857-13-019
- Account Name : Korea Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers(KIISE)
- Bank Address: 1585, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
For a detailed program and information, please visit the BigComp 2017 web site at ./
If you have already registered for BigComp 2017, but you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please notify BigComp 2017 secretariat by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and cancel your registration. Refund will be made upon the receipt of this written notice after the conference.
· Before early registration deadline: Deduct 25%
· 2 weeks before the conference: Deduct 50%
· Less than 2 weeks before the conference: No Refund.
(All bank service charges are to be paid by the registrant.)